You don’t really need to sell cheese and garlic and bread. It’s cheese and garlic and bread.
But hey– these have the added bonus of being gluten-free and vegan-adaptable!
I’m not gluten-free, personally, but it’s an accidental perk of chickpea flour, and chickpea flour is awesome. Yummy and versatile, high in protein, not super-fussy… I’m a fan.
And in my opinion, chickpea flour is particularly glorious when paired with cheese.
Cheesy Garlic Chickpea Muffins
- 2 cups chickpea flour
- 1 cup shredded cheese of choice (I used mozzarella)
- 3-4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup milk of choice (I used almond)
- Preheat oven to 350°, grease muffin tin.
- Combine flour through baking soda, then add milk and stir until incorporated.
- Divide evenly into your muffin tin and bake 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin for a couple of minutes before transferring to a wire rack.