Is it baked oatmeal? Is it bread?
And it gives you the opportunity to eat an entire loaf of garlic bread by yourself.
Full disclosure: I could probably eat an entire normal-sized loaf of garlic bread by myself. However, I’ve already talked about my love for mini food, and the way I could eat oats with every meal, so this personal little garlic loaf was born.
I love the way this combines the delicious familiarity of garlic bread with the unexpected texture and taste of the oat flour. Taking two great things and mashing them together is a win in my book!
Mini Garlic Oat Loaf
- ½ cup oat flour
- ½-1 teaspoon garlic powder (I like things garlicky, so adjust to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons butter or butter spread, melted
- dash salt, plus more to taste
- parsley, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a mini loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine oat flour, garlic powder, and baking powder.
- Add milk, yogurt, and butter and stir till combined.
- Stir in a dash of salt, then pour into your loaf pan and top with parsley.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add more salt to serve if desired.