Potatoes are magical.
Baked, mashed, roasted, fried… it’s hard to prepare them in a way that’s not delicious.
These skillet potatoes go well with almost everything and are an incredibly quick and easy appetizer or side dish.
Garlic Rosemary Skillet Potatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 red potatoes, sliced or cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- Coat skillet in olive oil.
- Slice potatoes and place in your skillet with the minced garlic.
- Cook over medium heat until tender and browned.
- Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper.