Breadsticks are pretty much perfect already, so the only way to improve them is to make them easy, foolproof, and ready in under 30 minutes.
Using pizza dough means less time and effort making them– and the quicker they’re made, the quicker you get to eat them!
Light and fluffy and flavorful, they are a wonderful addition to dinnertime. Or any time, really, because breadsticks.
Pizza Dough Garlic Breadsticks
- 1 lb. whole wheat pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼-½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375° and grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Divide pizza dough into 12-16 equal pieces and roll each one out to desired size.
- In a bowl, combine garlic powder through Parmesan.
- Place the breadsticks on the prepared baking sheet and spray the top of each with cooking spray or brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with the combined seasoning and bake for 10-12 minutes.