Crunchy, salty, and flavorful, these roasted chickpeas are great for healthy snacking, and are a particularly good choice for topping soups or salads.
And, bonus: you only need three ingredients to make them!
Salt and Vinegar Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°, grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas. Pat them dry with a paper towel, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Toss chickpeas with vinegar and salt till coated then spread onto the baking sheet.
- Cook for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.