These melt-in-your-mouth bars are full of peanut buttery, chocolaty goodness– and they disappear quickly!
Did I mention how good for you they are? They’re made without butter or oil, the coconut flour keeps them gluten-free, and they are easily made vegan with the right chocolate chips.
They didn’t even last a day in my house (which is a shame, because they taste even better when they sit overnight). Just be prepared to whip up a second batch before you know it. 🙂
Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup milk of choice
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼-½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease an 8×8 pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, stir the peanut butter, milk, maple syrup, and applesauce until smooth.
- Pour dry into wet and stir until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and smooth into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes and allow to cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Store bars in the refrigerator– they’ll firm up as they sit.
These bars are vegan with the appropriate milk and chocolate chips.