This tortilla pizza is a quick, customizable, and delicious way to eat a filling, nutritious breakfast.
Cut it into slices or do what I do– fold it up and eat it as a breakfast pizza quesadilla. 🙂
Tortilla Breakfast Pizza
- 1 tortilla (I use whole wheat)
- 2-3 tablespoons tomato or pizza sauce
- 1-2 eggs, prepared to preference
- salt, pepper, herbs/spices of choice to taste (I usually use Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper)
- any other desired toppings– sautéed veggies, shredded cheese, etc.
- Heat or cook tortilla to preference.
- Spread tomato or pizza sauce evenly over one side.
- Cook egg(s) to preference– I usually use scrambled, but fried is yummy, too– and layer on top of the sauce.
- Season to taste and add other toppings as desired.