You only need five ingredients to make these healthy and flavorful chickpeas– perfect for snacking or as a side dish.
Lemon Garlic Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°, grease a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas. Pat them dry with a paper towel, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Toss chickpeas in the lemon juice, garlic powder, parsley, and salt until coated.
- Spread on to baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through.