This oatmeal isn’t exactly like eating an oatmeal raisin chocolate chip cookie for breakfast, but it just might be the next best thing.
Full of raisins and warm, gooey chocolate, and combined with plenty of hearty and healthy oats, you get a nutritious and filling breakfast while satisfying your sweet tooth at the same time!
Raisin Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal
- ½ cup oats
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- dash salt
- sweetener to taste
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1-2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a ramekin or small oven-safe dish with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, stir oats, milk, yogurt, baking powder, salt, and sweetener together until combined.
- Add the raisins, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract and stir.
- Pour into the prepared dish and bake for 20-22 minutes.