This moist and flavorful beer bread comes together in minutes and works wonderfully with meals– or by itself as a snack!
This beer bread is pretty much the easiest bread in the world to make: combine, pour, bake, and eat! You’ll need five minutes at the most before it is ready for the oven. It’s customizable, too– play around with your favorite beers, cheeses, and seasonings.
Cheesy Beer Bread
- 2 cups flour (I used white whole wheat)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- 12 oz. beer of choice
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350° and grease an 8×8 pan with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and dill weed.
- Pour in the beer and stir until combined, then stir in the cheese.
- Pour evenly into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
This bread is vegan with the appropriate shredded cheese.