These crunchy and versatile chickpeas are a great way to add variety to your main dishes, or to enjoy on their own as a side dish or snack.
The curry and cumin work particularly well when paired with many soups and Indian recipes.
Curry and Cumin Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°, grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas. Pat them dry with a paper towel, then transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add the curry powder, cumin, salt, garlic powder, and cinnamon and toss together with the chickpeas until everything is coated.
- Spread on to the baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through.