Shake up your morning coffee routine with this delicious and satisfying mocha protein smoothie!
Add a little bit of protein to your coffee to help get your day started–or to help pick you up midday! 🙂
Mocha Protein Smoothie
- ½ cup brewed coffee, chilled
- ¼ cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- ¼ cup cottage cheese or Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- sweetener of choice, to taste
- handful of ice
Pour everything into a blender and process until smooth. Top with whipped cream and dust with more cocoa if desired.
- Currently reading: Grunt: The Curious Science of Humans at War by Mary Roach
- It’s been a crazy busy week for me! I’m hoping that the weekend will mean a bit of a breather… but I have my doubts. XD
- What are your biggest timewasting sites? I’ve had to block Sporcle for the last couple of days because it makes my productivity nosedive. But awesomely.
- Galaxy desserts are a thing! Those macarons.
- Oh my goodness, this kitchen grater owl is darling.
- Recipes I tried this week:
– Basil & Pear Smoothie Bowl – Vie de la Vegan
Shared at Thoughts of Home on Thursday; Foodie Friday; Weekend Potluck; Sunday Fitness & Food Link-Up with Marathons & Motivation and IlkasBlog; Tips & Tricks link party; Wow Us Wednesdays; the Wednesday Showcase; What’s Cookin’ Wednesday. For a complete list of where I share, click here.