When all you want is a cinnamon bun, but without all of the fuss that goes into baking one, this cinnamon bun wrap certainly hits the spot!
I love cinnamon buns, but they can definitely be a pain to make. I spend a lot of time making other things taste like them, though, and this is one of my favorite alternatives.
Cinnamon Bun Wrap
- 1 tortilla (I used whole wheat)
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- sweetener of choice, to taste
- cinnamon, to taste
- glaze (optional)*
- Heat your tortilla slightly in the microwave, or cook on the stovetop over medium heat for about a minute.
- Mix the cream cheese with your sweetener, then spread it evenly over the tortilla.
- Sprinkle with your desired amount of cinnamon.
- Fold your tortilla to form a wrap, then top with glaze and more cinnamon if desired.
Thinking Out Loud
- Currently reading: Jeremy Poldark by Winston Graham. I got obsessed with Poldark in a big way this week– I watched the show, then immediately needed to get my hands on the books. Usually I read the books first, but Aidan Turner. ❤
- I can’t believe it’s June already. Where is the year going? It’s my birthday month, though I’m getting to the age where I don’t necessarily want to think about that. XD
- Who else feels prettier after they’ve painted their toenails? I’ve never been able to paint my fingernails because my hands are a war zone and they end up chipped in about 2.5 seconds, but it’s finally been warm enough here to wear flip-flops and every time I see my feet I’m like, “Oooh, aren’t my toes snazzy!” 😉
- When you need a giggle: good thing the internet is not allowed to name animals.
- Recipes I tried this week:
– Cucumber and Dill Tzatziki – The Fit Foodie Mama
– Red, Light, & Berry Dessert Dip – The Frugal Foodie Mama
Head over to Running with Spoons for more Thinking Out Loud!
Shared at Thoughts of Home on Thursday; Foodie Friday; Weekend Potluck; Peace, Love, Linkup; Sunday Fitness & Food Linkup with Marathons & Motivation and IlkasBlog; Tips & Tricks Link Party; What’s Cookin’ Wednesday. For a complete list of where I share, click here.