This strawberries and cream quesadilla is a sweet and satisfying snack– and healthy enough for breakfast!
I am all about the strawberries lately, and this is a quick, yummy use for them. It’s reminiscent of a Toaster Strudel, only much better for you!
Strawberries & Cream Quesadilla
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1-2 tablespoons cream cheese
- sweetener of choice, to tast
- 3-4 strawberries, sliced
- optional glaze– powdered sugar, vanilla protein powder, or vanilla yogurt mixed with almond milk
- Spread cream cheese evenly on your tortilla and add sweetener of choice, then layer the sliced strawberries on top.
- Grease a pan with cooking spray. Fold tortilla and cook on both sides over medium heat until browned. Top with optional glaze if desired.